Now Booking floral + Decor Packages!!
Fall 2019

Wedding Décor and Floral Services

Information

 Weddings and other special events are a time of celebration, pulling all the details together in the days leading up to your special event can be overwhelming. Let us relieve some of that stress by taking care of all your decorating and floral needs. Whether a grand event or an intimate gathering we can assist you in making your vision a reality.  We work with you to create the wedding decor of your choosing and can incorporate your personal touch into the design.

 

Not only do we help make the event enjoyable, we aim to make the planning process a breeze as well.  We are there through the entire process to provide ideas, support and ultimately create a setting that you and your guests will love.  


Our Process

 

Initial contact and preliminary consultation - Made via the platform of your choosing (phone, text, Skype, email)


Face to face free consultation with one of our team members includes the following:


Defining your vision - Some clients have a vision already in place while others have none.   This step is a discussion that helps sharpen your ideas into what you really want your day to look like. 

     

Floral Needs – We will discuss your vision for florals and work with you to provide options within your budget

Providing creative design ideas and other resources - We can discuss optional vendors and provide you with contacts which may help you save you money.


Sourcing materials - if we don’t have it we’ll do our best to obtain it


Providing a Quotation - Once the face-to-face meeting is complete we will put together a comprehensive quote with a full price list tailored to your day.  Every item is listed so you can make an informed choice, and there’s no obligation whatsoever.


Meet at the Venue - Wherever possible we will meet at the venue or another central point for an informal chat and answer questions or discuss any changes.


Sign the contract – Once the details are decided and agreed upon the contract terms will be 25% down, and the remaining 75% is due 3 weeks before the wedding. Now you can relax and let us handle the details!

What we can provide for you


Florals- Option for bridal bouquet(s), bridesmaids’ bouquets, boutonnieres, head pieces, table centerpieces greenery runners. (We only work with fresh flowers) Floral backdrops, floral spray, ceremony florals etc.

- Head table design and backdrop

- Guest table décor and florals

- Cake table, Gift Table, Signing table, Candy bar and/or desert table decor

- Set up and take down of décor 

- large selection of additional props and décor rental options

- Wooden Harvest tables and vintage vineyard chair rentals

- Décor moodboard, shared Pinterest page and brainstorming sessions

- Meeting at Venue prior to wedding

- Clear and concise communication



  Prices starting from $999 




image66